Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Face Painting


As I ponder my life and start this day, I realize that I think of all children as if they were mine. I have genuine love for all of them. Mine to serve, to love and to protect. There are no dividers or categories with me, I am constantly researching to be sure that all I do in my work with them helps them, nurtures them and protects them as I would my own. 

I just completed a major research project on face painting children and am now trying to spread the result across the world to protect children from the very real hazards that exist if the correct products and procedures are not used. I have contacted health editors of major newspapers to alert the public to this potential problem. My books on face painting will reflect this, as well as provide unique designs that can be safely applied to a child's face. Please view and study this face painting guide. Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment